Monday, September 17, 2012

Hanging in there!

That's what I tell people, and it's pretty much true. 

The next question is almost always, "How do you feel?  Any side effects?"

Fair questions.  And I don't mind answering.  I feel...tired.  I slept all night last night (waking once), and I still could probably go back to bed and sleep some more.  My feet feel leathery, much like they did on Avastin.  I can't tell if my hands are more dry.  Most of the day, I don't feel hungry and have to convince myself to eat.

I'd like to write more, but I should probably use my energy to educate the children and get some laundry done.  Thank you for all the prayers!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wondering about the dosage schedule. Do you take for so many days then take a break or is it all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind 24/7. I am praying! And I wanted you to know how very much I love you!!!! Thanks for the update. I know many people have questions.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much and am sending you many prayers and positive energy. Reese and Eli are so blessed to have you as a mother and a teacher. Mom J

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dosage is 4 pills a day for 21 days, then 7 days off. Counting down to my 7 day break!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri,
    You're amazing! I know what my husband went through fighting cancer and I can't imagine him being up to educating anyone even without the additional chores of laundry, etc!
    Best Wishes...Carla

    ReplyDelete