Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another ct scan

Yeah, another one.  Tomorrow mid-morning.  Meh.  I'm kind of over the whole scan thing, the barium thing, the way the techs are not that great with the arm sticking thing.  And the gown.  The gown gives me flashbacks to radiation.  Anyway, I'm trying not to be a baby about it.  And trying not to worry about it.  Worry doesn't help anything, does it?  It's hard though.

Then on Thursday I have my first chemo since we went on vacation.  Double meh. 

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Meh.

Please pray for me.

5 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day!
    Love, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prayer from Canada coming your way. They probably missed you at your chemo unit and will likely greet you with cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really isn't any reason why you can't wear comfortable clothes during your scan as long as they don't contain any metal (underwire bras, blue jeans with zipper, etc.). During my last one I wore fleece pajamas which I brought with me. It's cold enough in those rooms. Be comfortable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Sheri, We are praying and will continue to pray for you. We do everyday! Just know that God has his arms around you. I have many others praying for you also. Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless you, Sheri. I wish you all the best now and in recovery!

    ReplyDelete