Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hanging in There

Today wasn't nearly as bad as last Chemo Saturday.  I was able to do some stuff with the fam this morning before I got disconnected.  My blood pressure was good.  I came home and ate some stuffing.  I'm still puke free (although it was close while driving around downtown Dallas right after disconnect).  So.  The patch and steriods seem to be helping.  If the doc can figure out a way to keep me from puking during that first day of chemo, I'm golden.

I'm so so thankful for feeling good.

Some sad news though today.  Someone I knew on colonclub, jmarie, passed away.  She was young.  She has a 3 year old daughter, a husband, friends, family.  Please send a prayer their way.  I didn't know her well, but I so admire her strength. 

Sigh.  Stupid cancer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend. Thinking about you today, as always. Hoping you continue to feel better.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete