Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I forgot the numbing cream for my port site today.  A note might be in order, perhaps a passive aggressive one (do you ever look at passiveaggressivenotes.com??  Oh you should).  I really need to remember.

Other than that, uneventful chemo today.  I went in, got infused, got my appointment for next week, and Eric was waiting for me. 

Holy crap, I am tired though.  Eric asked my friend if she would keep the kids for a while longer so I could rest, and I hesitated, but I'm glad I agreed.  I'm glad I have friends who are willing to help like that.  I'm glad I have a husband who can see better than I am that I'm tired and need to take care of myself. 

And cue tears.

I think I'm okay.  Tears are cleansing, right?

All righty.  The only other piece of news I have is that the appointment with my oncologist has to be rescheduled.  Yes, it will probably put off the CT scan results for a couple days.  Meh.  I'm okay with it. 

I'm going to go back to resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment