Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Monday

And this is about the time of the week that I start feeling anxious.  Impending chemo.  I woke up thinking about it.  I'm not sure how to stop the way I feel.  Maybe I just need more time. 

Chemo will be fine.  My blood counts were good last week.  I'm going to run tomorrow.  I'm feeling good.

Then why am I so stressed out?  Sigh.  Sigh.

You know what makes me feel better?  Baby ducks.


There, I feel better.

Good things?  My parents are visiting!!!  It's been so much fun.  We took them to Callaway Gardens and to Flat Rock Park.  Friday night was the Mellow Mushroom for dinner, and last night was sushi and Asian food.  Today we're taking Mom to homeschool group.  It's just the best, having them here.

It's a relief to just write that chemo freaks me out.  I appreciate those who are reading and sending positive energy and prayers my way.

2 comments:

  1. Sending you a ton of good vibes. I'm glad you can take the weekend to enjoy hanging out with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby duck sure are cute. Thinking about you as always.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete