Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alien Port, you are not welcome back

March 2nd the alien port comes back.  :(

Isn't it ironic that I'll be starting chemo in March, which is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month?  I'm thinking about wearing blue on my chemo days in March.  Anybody with me? 

I feel like I'm nesting.  There are soooooo many things I feel like I need to get done before March 8th.  I wish I was nesting for a happy reason.

I feel like such a downer.  I am really trying to find the positives in this situation, but damn, it's difficult. 

2 comments:

  1. One vaguely positive thing about the return of the port is that it will save your arm veins from being done in by chemo. Also, they won't be poking into your arms for blood draws. OK, not that big a help. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri,

    I'll be wearing my blue wristband all month - for you, for me, and for everyone else who's been dealt this hand.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete