Sunday, March 28, 2010

Starting another week...

and I think I have nothing to wear.

Sigh.

It's a chemo week, so sadly that's the least of my anxieties. I have three dressing changes to look forward to on top of that.

Are those my only plans this week? Oh no. I'll be seeing friends and hopefully getting out of the house on Wednesday. But it's hard NOT to let the negatives outweigh the positives, especially when one of the negatives includes pumping my body full of poison.

So good things, good things. The dressing on my ass held strong all weekend (so far...I guess I have a handful of hours left). Orange soda today. Friends visiting on Tuesday, friend kidnapping me on Wednesday. Top Chef Masters starts!! Survivor Thursday. Sewing, sewing, sewing shorts for Reese and a pair of pants for Eli. Lentil tacos. Leftover apple pie.

I hope this stuff is enough. I won't lie, I'm having a hard time facing chemo again. It really really sucks.

But here's to a happy Monday, and not worrying too much about chemo for a few days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment