Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, colon prep done. I'm hungry, man. Starvin' marvin'. Way more so than with my last prep, but maybe that's because I ate a huge lunch that day. Apparently I missed the direction that said "liquid diet" the morning of the prep before my colonoscopy. Whoops. Since this is a little tiny bit (!!) more serious than a colonoscopy, I ate much less. As in, I had about a cup of smoothie for breakfast and maybe 1/2 cup of hummus and four crackers at about 10:30. Then I drank tea and water and Miralax/propel.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. My bag is half assed packed. I still need to shave my legs. And figure out what to wear to the hospital. And hug my kids a bunch of times.

I've gotten many really sweet emails and messages on Facebook. If I didn't thank you, it's because I'm trying not to cry a bunch tonight. I'm so sick of crying, so I'm trying not to. Your words and thoughts mean a lot.

Stay tuned for my starvation ramblings in the morning. I'm sure they will be both entertaining and enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment