Monday, November 9, 2009

I don't need this. Or that. And surely not that!

Did you ever see something you wish you hadn't seen? That's the way I felt this morning when I got a glimpse of my lady parts. Definitely cringe-worthy. If I was a mean sort of person, I'd totally take pictures and post them. Lucky for you that I'm so nice. And that I feel enough people have seen my lady parts. I wish I could say things felt a ton better, but eh, they don't. It's prickly and tingly and ouchy and itchy. We should have purchased stock in an aloe company.

Thing number two that I could live without: stomach cramps. Every damn time I eat or drink something, it feels like someone is grabbing my stomach with poky fingernailed hands and squeezing. I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the radiation. I'm no longer nauseous, so I'm going to blame that on the meds I was taking for radiation side effects. I finished the cipro (okay, not really. I had one more left. But that stuff made me feel awful. And it was just one! Please don't judge me). I stopped taking the orange pee pills because frankly they were doing nothing, and those made me nauseous too.

And the best thing ever...I spiked a fever last night! Well, yay! Only not really. 101.5, then down to 99 this morning. I can feel the beginnings of a cough. Don't worry, I'm seeing the nurse this morning so she can check me out. And I can complain about the stomach cramps.

I'm sure there will be an update at some point later!

1 comment:

  1. Dare I admit that I'm slightly glad you're not posting pics of your lady parts? :)

    I'm really surprised the pyridium wasn't doing anything for you :(

    *hugs* Sheri.

    ReplyDelete