Friday, October 16, 2009

Halfway!!

13 down, 12 to go, people!!!!!

Well, that's contingent on the Fry Doctor not wanting to do more. And that will depend on what the tumor looks like at the end. I suspect if it could be lasered more and I can handle more, there might be more? I don't want more, but if it means a more successful surgery because there's less to hack out, then so be it.

Today was uneventful, but holy crap, I was tired. My children were allowed to watch some Magic School Bus episodes before lunch, which I'm considering to be educational. They learned about eggs and stars. Go ahead, ask them something. Then after rest time, I bribed them to help me pick up the living room in exchange for a freaking Disney movie. Yeah, that's how tired I was. We watched Winnie the Pooh, and since we're also reading the book, maybe that could be educational too? Hahahahaha, all right, probably not. It is one of the not-so-scary Disney movies however, so I mostly felt okay about them watching.

4 comments:

  1. PS...I sometimes count things such as Sesame Street as a legitimate educational hour and I don't even have ass cancer or even a suspicious mole. I am pretty sure you have license to use tv as lazy entertainment for the duration. That's it though, I expect you back to your normal high levels of parenting immediately upon achievement of homeostasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT to get back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if Sesame Street isn't education, I'm guessing Handy Manny isn't either, and Ezekiel would go nuts without his Handy Manny every morning.

    Sesame Street seems a lot better than Handy Manny, lol.

    ReplyDelete